YOU CAN CONSULT GENERAL PRACTITIONERS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING MATTERS
- colds and flu
- minor wounds
- infections and communicable diseases
- blood pressure and cholesterol measurement
- certificates concerning health status
- when you want to discuss matters related to your health.
If your problem requires a consultation with a specialist, the general practitioner can recommend and refer you to the appropriate doctor. There are no impediments to wheelchair or wheeled walker access to any of the doctors at the medical centre or the hospital.
The most common health status certificates from General Practitioners at Eira Hospital:
- driving licence certificate
- seafarer’s certificate
- certificate for divers
- certificates for studies or for an employer
- health certificate for young people.
NB: Medications containing benzodiazepines or other similar medications that primarily affect the central nervous system
- are not prescribed in conjunction with an emergency appointment at the clinic
- should treatment with benzodiazepines be necessary (e.g. in the event of a risk of serious withdrawal problems), a minimal treatment, e.g. chlordiazepoxide 25 mg x 3 XXIV, is recommended in order to counteract spasms
- people who habitually use medications that primarily affect the central nervous system are recommended follow-up within psychiatric care.
Show next available appointments
Eira Health Club Doctor, Specialist in Occupational Health
If you are applying for a driver's license certificate or a visa certificate, please make a booking for two 30-minute appointments. If you have any questions, please call our customer care 09 1620 570
Specialist in lung diseases, occupational health physician, general practitioner, maritime physician
NB! I also offer remote consultations, if needed. If you wish to book a remote appointment, book any appointment time and write “Remote appointment” in the “Reason for appointment” text field and I will call you to the given phone number by the time of the appointment.
Patients from 12 years and up. I mainly treat lung diseases, but I also receive patients who have formerly visited my general practice.
Specialist in Geriatrics, General Practitioner
Eira Medical Centre
I am currently conducting all my appointments by phone. If you schedule an appointment, I will call you at the time of the appointment using the number you have provided.
You can get certificates concerning health status from General Practitioners in Eira Hospital. The most common health status certificates are driving licence certificate, seafarer’s certificate, certificate for divers, certificates for studies or for an employer and visa certificate.
An outpatient clinic fee 19,90 € and Kanta fee of 1,95 € are added. Comission fee 7,90 € and Kanta-fee are added to telephone and video appointments
|General Practitioner, 20 min.
Price after Kela-benefit
|from 61,50 €
|Appointment with a specialist, 20-45 min.
||from 78 €
Telephone appointment and video appointment:
Lindberg Otto, Specialist in Geriatrics, General Practitioner, 10 min.
Nordman Henrik, Specialist in lung diseases, General Practitioner, 10-30 min.
| 38-92 €
Lindqvist Irina, Specialist in Geriatrics, General Practitioner, 20 min.