ANALYSIS OF THE LOWER EXTREMITIES
A physiotherapist who specialises in foot problems performs an analysis of the lower extremities. The patient's way of walking and running are examined and analysed.
The purpose of the analysis is the examine:
- the position of the lower extremities (foot, ankle, knee and hip)
- the strain on the lower extremities
- the movement of the lower extremities
- the support and muscle power in the joints
- the cooperation between the extremities and back
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EXAMINATION
For the examination, it is advisable to bring along previous medical reports and statements. The examination takes around 60 minutes. It is good to bring a pair of shorts with you and old support soles if you have them.