Eira coronavirus instructions
We’re doing our utmost to keep Eira safe and coronafree. Please follow the instructions below in order to help yourself and us to avoid contraction.
- If you have flu symptoms, we kindly ask you not to come to Eira medical center.
- Eira medical center does not offer testing for coronavirus.
- Always wear a face mask when visiting Eira.
- If you do not have one, you will get one at our reception.
- Please wash your hands when entering the premises and do use hand sanitizer.
IF YOU SUSPECT YOU HAVE CONTRACTED CORONAVIRUS, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
Call Eira customer service at 09 1620 570 or Helsinki city coronavirus help center at 09 310 10024 in order to receive further instructions.
Do not visit any medical facility, always call first!
If you are an Eira occupational health client, please call your occupational health nurse in order to get further instructions.
You can also follow the latest updates on THL’s website.